IMPORTANT: Please note that the 2021 National Championships have been cancelled due to various circumstances related to COVID-19.
Brisbane Model Marine Club (BMMC) is proud to announce that the rescheduled National Championships will now take place over the week of Saturday 10th April 2021 – Friday 16th April 2021.
- BMMC will be running 5 rounds of racing weather and time permitting, with the option to include extra rounds if time permits.
- BMMC will be running a minimum of 1 round of racing per day with open water at the end of the day.
- The run order will be advised after the closing date for entries.
- Uncontrolled practice on Saturday and Controlled practice for all competitors, tables, and porta-shades may
be left at the lake during the event solely at the competitor’s risk.
- The BMMC and the Lawnton Lakes development take no responsibility for any equipment left overnight.
Catering provided throughout the event.
- Raffles will be announced at the drivers briefing.
- On-Site camping with limited facilities is permitted, please contact Murray on 0417601654 to discuss this
Please download the entry form by clicking on the link below.